Terms and Conditions
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
* The Festival organisers will not be held responsible for any wristbands lost, misplaced, stolen or lost in transit. No wristbands will be reissued at the expense of the Festival organisers.
* This wristband is for a Festival and not for one specific DJ/Artist. Although the organisers will always endeavour to present the bill as advertised the line up of DJs/Artists cannot be guaranteed. Cancellations do sometimes happen due to illness or other reasons.
* You consent to filming and sound recording as a member of the audience.
* Festival organisers reserve the right to alter or change the programme
* Festival organisers will not be held responsible for lost, damaged or stolen property and/or personal items.
* This wristband may not be re-sold without the express agreement of the promoter, and the title to this wristband remains with the promoter until payment has been received in full by the promoter, be aware of possible forgeries and only purchase wristbands from authorised vendors. Strict wristband checks will be in place at all Events.
* Only customers holding a valid wristband will be admitted to an Event. You must retain your wristband on your wrist at all times during the Event(s)
* Any information displayed on the webpage, on the festival site or in the programme is for information only and may be subject to change.
* Your wristband may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
* The Management will not be responsible for any wristband that is lost, stolen or destroyed. If duplicates are issued, a reasonable administration fee may be charged.
* Wristbands are sold subject to the Management’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme where reasonably necessary. DJs/Artists and billed attractions are subject to change.
* Wristbands cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the Event is cancelled, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. A material change is a change which, in the Management’s reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that any purchaser of a wristband could reasonably expect. A change to theDJs/Artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change.
For enquiries or advice about bespoke packages please call or email us today.
This is 1 week of fun you don’t want to miss!!!